Sprouting a Family

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Motherhood

Dear Sprout,

This week has flown by. We did, however, get a lot accomplished at our house. We now have a planted garden and a little red barn. Me and Daddy and Grammy and Grampy and you -- we are a team and together we accomplish bunches!

I am so grateful for this time ... but I want more ... is that greedy? I want more time to hold you and to walk you in your stroller. I want more time to sing to you and more time to explore the world with you. I want to see more of your smiles and hear more of your laughs.

I have loved doing extra mommy / baby stuff with you. However, it has made me acutely aware of how much I still have to learn as a mother. I so want to be the best mom possible for you ... and I hope that I am being the mother I am supposed to be. I really, really do.

I love you, Sprout. Thank you for being such a patient baby for your first-time, fairly new, mom.

Love always ... and forever ... and ever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment