Sprouting a Family

Sunday, February 2, 2014

The sun came out

Dear Babies,

Today the sun came out!  We have had a very, very cold January this year.  It was so nice to get out and walk outside and feel the warmth of the sun on our skin.  All of us have colds right now, and honestly, I think breathing fresh country air did us all a world of good.

Bean, after our hiking adventure, you were quite a sleepy girl.  However, I wanted you to breathe clean, outside air as much as possible.  So you and I took a nap under a bright blue sky.  Chirping birds and the continuous pecking of a busy woodpecker lulled us both to sleep.

Sprout, you sure are the cutest little thing.  When you got back to the house, your pockets for full of treasures you found on your hike.  We need to make you your own special little box to house all the neat things you find and collect!

I am officially excited for spring.  I can't wait to dress you guys in shorts and t-shirts.  We'll spend as much time outside as possible.  We'll run and play and dig in the dirt and listen to Daddy play the banjo!  We'll teach Rocky how to roll over, we'll ride bikes, and we'll plant bright colored flowers.

I love you both very much!  Daddy and I loved spending this whole sunny day together as a family.

Love always,
Mommy




 

No comments:

Post a Comment