Sprouting a Family

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hi Baby

Dear Sprout,

Well, you here you are beside me, asleep. Just a few moments ago you were a wide-eyed wild man! I think that you were extra happy to see me today. I am always so happy to see you. I am pretty tired and I need a good night's sleep. But, at the same time, I so wish that I had more day time hours with you. To tell you the truth, when you wake up in the middle of the night, part of me is kind of thrilled! (Shhh! :-) ). I just love holding you and loving you and watching you smile at me. You really have given me a new found love for the p.m. hours. At night time, I can dedicate myself to you 100% ... I don't have anything else to do ... no work, no phone calls, no chores ... just you. So, my little baby, if you decide that you do not want to sleep through the night I don't mind. Sometimes a baby just needs his mommy! And, to tell you the truth, sometimes a mommy just needs her baby, too. I love you, little boy. Sweet dreams! Know that when you wake up, I will be more than happy to rock you in my arms until you fall asleep once more.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment