Sprouting a Family

Sunday, February 20, 2011

List

Dear Sprout,

In less than 2 hours, it will be Monday. I miss you and your daddy already. It will be a busy week, indeed ... but I am going to do my very best to spend as much quality time with you as possible. Like Daddy says, "We're just a family that's meant to be together." I have decided that each work week, I am going to list three special things that I will do with you no matter what. So, here are this week's things:

1. We will go on a leisurely walk
2. I will read to you at least three times
3. I will make you homemade baby food and feed it to you

It makes me sad to write this list. These are things that I imagined I would do with you every day. Hopefully, next year will not be quite so busy. You know what, double that list ... I will make each item happen at least twice as much! And baby, just know that you and daddy will always, always, always come first. I promise.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment