Sprouting a Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Feel better


Dear Sprout,

Today Mommy stayed home from work to be with you. You have been running very high fevers for two days now. I know that you are in good hands with Daddy, but sometimes a baby needs his mommy (or perhaps it's mommy who just needs to be with her baby). Despite your crazy high fevers, you have managed to keep a smile on your sweet little face. You amaze me. You truly are an inspirational tiny mister.

Tomorrow I am going to venture back to work. Despite everything, I am going to do my very best while I am there. However, make no mistake -- my thoughts, prayers, and heart will be at home with you. And as soon as I am able, I am going to drive right back to our little cottage ... where I can hold you and love you and kiss your little head until it is time for you to go to bed.

Sprout, thank you for making every minute that we spend together wonderful. I love your kisses, your sweet little "mama" voice, and your content smiles. You have brought so much into my life. I love you so.

Feel better, baby boy. Keep smiling away. Tomorrow will pass quickly and before you know it you and I will be back together again.

Love always and forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment