Sprouting a Family

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Things that I Would Like to (attempt to) Make

Your birthday is coming up very soon! For the past few weeks, I have been looking at Etsy to find some party ideas for you. By looking at things that others have made, I am getting ideas of what I can make. I know that I will not be able to create all of the things that I would like to, but here is a list anyway! Sometimes, it's just fun to imagine, you know?! :-)

1. Felt party hat ... check!
2. Fabric bunting flags
3. Paper pinwheels
4. Fabric Easter eggs
5. Baby food jar party favors (with a fitting surprise inside!)
6. Firefly jars
7. Photo display where guests can have their pictures made

Sprout, you are one lucky little duck. You're actually going to have two parties! One with baby friends at Sammi's house and another one at Grammy and Grampy's! And yes, I know that perhaps I am getting a tad carried away with your party. But you're my first baby, it's your first birthday ... and ... well ... I am just so excited! This will be a special party year, indeed. But remember, the good ole' pizza and ice cream parties that you will have in the future will be just as wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment