Sprouting a Family

Monday, March 7, 2011

Routine Things that I Like...

I like:

1. My red reindeer cup. Whenever I drink out of it, I smile. I guess it's because reindeer are my third favorite animals ... after dogs and dolphins. They're just magical to me.

2. Holding Sprout on my hip. Even though the boy is growing like a weed, he still fits perfectly. And when I hold him like that, I feel very "mommish." And all seems right in the world.

3. Hot herbal tea. The best way to start the day. I think this is because I am always cold (except when I was in labor).

4. Holding my husband's hand. His hand and my hand ... they're like puzzle pieces. And it's not just because I have grown accustomed to holding his hand, it's always been like that -- from our first "hold hands" during the song Silent Night until now and for always.

5. Family meals. I do love family meals. We go over to Grammy and Grampy's and we eat better than anyone on the planet. We laugh, chat, smile, and just love our little Sprout as much as possible.

6. Sunday School. Babies and mommies and Nana Twyla. Sweet times.

No comments:

Post a Comment