Sprouting a Family

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Smile

Dear Sprout,

It's 10:20 and you just fell asleep. I had so much fun with you today. It is so wonderful to spend an entire day with you. Your smile brings me such joy. I cannot help but smile right along with you each time you give me that toothy little grin. You are so young, but I am so proud of you already. You really have a knack for spreading happiness all around you. Soon after you were born, I started to call you my "little sunshine." What an appropriate nickname that ended up being for you!

Sprout, thank you so much for making so many of us so happy. Thank you for doing something funny at just the right time. Thank you for the sweet hugs you have shared when people have needed a little extra love. Thank you for reminding me to celebrate tiny wonders. You are a delight.

Mama loves you, little man. God bless you, sweet baby boy.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment