Sprouting a Family

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just Another Day


Today, I was in desperate need of a nice hot shower. The baby was asleep in his swing so I seized the moment and shampooed my hair. I was just starting to relax when I heard, "WAAA!!!" He woke up. Luckily for me, Andrew soothed the little fellow. My shower was quick, but it was a shower nonetheless. As the old adage goes, "beggars can't be choosers."

Afterwards, a clean me hopped on our bed. I sat the baby on my lap and attempted to feed him pureed vegetables and oatmeal. Throughout this process he wanted to look at his dad and nurse and bounce. Needless to say, we were both covered in baby food. You know, some people pay big money for skin care tonics made from food products. Instead of buying Aveeno, Sprout has all of my dermatological needs covered.

Right now, Andrew is attempting to change Sprout into some clean clothes while simultaneously keeping his sanity. Sprout, on the other hand, is trying to turn onto his tummy so he can crawl, or at least roll, over to me. This post has to be cut short. Bye!

Just another day in our household. Parenthood ... we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment