Sprouting a Family

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tomorrow


Tomorrow ... I return ... to work. And although I do love my job, I will so miss spending all of my time with my husband and my little man. I guess that is one of the downfalls of being the number one in love family in the entire world! You can never have too much togetherness! But, alas, I shall make the best of this situation. God has blessed me with a wonderful job, wonderful colleagues, and delightfully wonderful students. And teaching -- it really is a fantastic thing. Tomorrow will be great -- BRING IT ON! I will do my best. I will smile my biggest smile. I will teach my heart out. And when I get home, I am going sit right beside my husband and hold my sweet baby boy and rock him and sing to him and kiss him a million trillion times or until bedtime ... whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment