Sprouting a Family

Monday, January 3, 2011

Today


So ... today went much better than I thought it would go. It was nice to see the kiddos again and I think that they enjoyed being back in school, too. What's more, my husband helped me laminate and cut out many, many file-folder phonics games. Let's hear it for Andrew! I got home at a decent hour and was thrilled to see my little man. The day ended with a $6.00 pizza, sweet tea, and spelling inventories. Now Little Man is asleep, Husband is editing pictures, and I am typing away. I got a lot accomplished today. Tomorrow I hope to be home a tad earlier so I can hold Sprout just a bit longer before it is time to go to bed.


On a side note, I am so grateful for Andrew. He helps me make teacher stuff so I don't have to stay at school as late. And he makes me orange juice when I need extra vitamin C to ward off a cold. That Andrew will even make me a hot tea to make everything all better. He loves me and I love him one hundred million infinite times. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment